- Scope and Purposes of Use of Personal Data Upon receiving your consent, we may use your Personal Data by collecting, storing, using or disclosing your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Direct or indirect performance of its contractual obligations including car reservation and after-sales activities pursuant to contract;
- Complying with relevant laws and regulations or government authorities’ order;
- Evidences for litigation process (if any);
- Public relation, marketing, sales offer, sales promotion, sales or market analysis;
- Partnership communication or co-promotion;
- Sales – Aftersales programs for the completion of warranty of your car(s) or parts and relevant services;
- Business operations where it has a legitimate interest and Data Subjects’ fundamental rights are not overridden, such as, internal management and audit;
- Process and receipt of payments.
Data Transfer According to the purposes in 1., we may transfer your Personal Information to
- AUDI AG in Germany, Company’s affiliates and Group Company;
- AUDI authorized dealers in relation to the sales – aftersales services;
- Suppliers or certain business partners in order to remain sales – aftersales programs in active;
- Government Authority or Official Authority (if any)
Please note that despite of our effort to protect your Personal Data, it is unable to ensure the safety of your Personal Data’s transfer and we shall not assume any liability incurred by the leakage/illegal use of your Personal Data
- Under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (PDPA). You as the Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to be informed – You has the right to be informed, prior to or at the time of the collection of the personal data, of required details such as the purpose of the collections, the data retention period, and the other rights of the Data Subject.
- Right to access – You has the right to access or request a copy of your personal data collected, used, and disclosed by us.
- Right to rectification – You has the right to have incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, or out-of-date personal data held by us rectified.
- Right to erasure – You has the right to request us to delete or de-identify your personal data except in scenarios where we are not obligated to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Right to object/opt-out – You has the right to object to certain collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data such as objecting to direct marketing.
- Right to data portability – You has the right to obtain the personal data that we hold about you in a structured electronic format and to send or transfer such data to another company.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making – You has the right to restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances.
The rights of Data Subject abovementioned shall not apply if the proposed Personal Data is required to be stored longer according to the obligations provided by the local laws.
Rejection or revoke of the consent may affect:
- the completion or void the warranty of your car(s) or parts;
- opportunity to receive any updates on sales promotion campaigns in the future.
Duration of Personal Data’s Storage We store your data as long as necessary for providing our services to you or as long as we have a legitimate interest to do so, in particular to eliminate disruptions.
In certain circumstances, your data may also need to be retained for a longer period of time, such as when a legal hold or litigation hold (i.e., a prohibition of data deletion for the duration of the proceedings) is ordered in connection with an administrative or judicial proceeding.
Note that we may delete your Personal Data once it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or for complying with relevant laws.
In case you wish to contact in connection with the Right of Data Subject in Clause 3.,
please contact us at: Audi Thailand (Meister Technik Co., Ltd. & Audi Authorized Dealers)
Head Office: 383 Praditmanutham Road, Wang Thonglang Sub-District, Wang Thonglang District, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 02 765 8888
The procedures for exercise your right under clause 3 will take no more than 30 days following the receipt of your request and all required documents. Our process will not incur any costs to you. But if there is any cost, we will notify you prior to taking any action.
Jurisdiction & Governing Laws By accepting this Consent on Personal Data Protection form, you hereby accept that any disputes arising from Personal Data Protection between you and us shall be settled by the court of Thailand and this Consent on Personal Data Protection shall be construed and governed by the laws Thailand.